An associate commercial law and litigation (Brussels, Antwerp or Hasselt)
- You have excellent entrepreneurial skills, you are passionate about your work.
- As a team player you have the necessary drive and talent to work in a competitive environment where the group atmosphere is key.
- You are totally at home in an international context.
- You hold a Belgian Masters in law, and your engagement at university helped you to stand out from the crowd.
- You have between 2 - 4 years experience in commercial law and litigation.
- You are a native Dutch speaker with an excellent command of French and English.
- You will be a part of a well-integrated team that works on high profile Belgian and international cases.
- We offer you a very stimulating work environment and the opportunity to be a part of a young and dynamic team in a leading law firm. The work will be interesting and challenging and you will have the opportunity to work with other departments and in an interdisciplinary way.
- We make a long term commitment to our lawyers. We offer dedicated local and global training programmes and we also organise professional training on communication, IT skills, management and business development skills.
- Last but not least, we offer career progression and a competitive and attractive package.
Equal opportunities policy
It is Lydian’s policy to provide equal opportunities for all employees in relation to recruitment, training and promotion. Decisions in these areas are made only by reference to the requirements of the job and are not influenced by any other consideration.
Check out Lydian’s testimonials and find out more about working at Lydian.
Kickstart your career now and send your CV and letter of motivation to
Koen Poncelet, COO
Tour & Taxis – Havenlaan 86C b113
T +32 2 787 90 00
F +32 2 787 90 99
Lydian, a firm that’s expanding fast, where a young team of lawyers has successfully worked to put a dynamic, full-service office firmly on the map: that’s who we are. Lydian advises important international and Belgian companies in their most challenging cases. Our lawyers are amongst the best in their profession. It’s not really surprising that in a very short time we have managed to become one of the largest independent law firms in Belgium.