Junior Associate Employment Law
- You hold a Belgian master's degree in law.
- You have a keen interest in Employment Law. A first experience in this is an asset.
- You have a true entrepreneurial spirit and an inexhaustible passion for the profession.
- You are convinced that 1+1 equals 3 and are willing to actively contribute to the efficient operation of the team in a positive atmosphere.
- You are fluent in Dutch or French, have sufficient knowledge of the other national language and an excellent knowledge of English.
- You will join a young and dynamic team where you will be able to bring out the best in yourself day after day in an ever-changing environment.
- An exciting, but above all challenging range of tasks combined with the opportunity to work interdisciplinarily with other departments.
- A wide range of various professional training courses: of course we pay attention to deepening your legal knowledge, but you will also receive trainings that will sharpen other competencies (IT, people management, business development, mental well-being, ...).
- There is room for ambition at Lydian: you can really grow here!
- We compensate your achievements with an attractive remuneration package.
- Even after working hours, Lydian is a pleasant place to be: our Social Team organizes all kinds of activities on a very regular basis (sports, drinks, tastings, ...) and we do regularly have a party!
Equal opportunities policy
At Lydian, we strive to provide equal opportunities for all lawyers in terms of recruitment, training and advancement opportunities. Our decisions are always based on the requirements of the position, uninfluenced by other considerations.
Check out Lydian's testimonials and learn more about working at Lydian.
Fully convinced? Apply online (http://www.lydian.be/en/jobs).
If you have any questions, you can always contact our HR Officer
T +32 2 787 90 79
We are Lydian, a fast-growing firm with a young and dynamic team of top lawyers. We have put ourselves on the map as a full-service firm. Our lawyers advise major companies, both international and Belgian, and help them with their most challenging cases.
Thanks to our expertise, we have quickly become one of the largest independent law firms in Belgium!