Junior Associate Environmental, planning & energy law
- You hold a Belgian master's degree in law.
- Having already gained initial experience in a similar role is an asset (0-1y).
- You have a keen interest in all environmental matters, including environmental, planning and energy law.
- You are convinced that 1+1 equals 3 and are willing to actively contribute to the efficient operation of the team in a positive atmosphere.
- You are fluent in Dutch. Having an excellent knowledge of French and English is a definite plus.
- You are interested in real estate law in the broadest sense of the word.
- An LL.M. or other third-cycle degree is a nice plus, but not a requirement.
- You will work for one of the leading environmental, planning and energy practices in the Belgian market, providing services to all levels of government and to corporate and private clients.
- You will be part of a well-integrated team, well known in the market.
- You will work on challenging and diverse cases in collaboration with other departments and specialists. In addition, you will have the opportunity to advocate before the Belgian judicial and administrative courts (Council for Permit Disputes; Council of State).
- A wide range of various professional training courses: of course we pay attention to deepening your legal knowledge, but you will also receive trainings that will sharpen other competencies (IT, people management, business development, mental well-being, ...).
- There is room for ambition at Lydian: you can really grow here!
- We compensate your achievements with an attractive remuneration package.
- Even after working hours, Lydian is a pleasant place to be: our Social Team organizes all kinds of activities on a very regular basis (sports, drinks, tastings, ...) and we do regularly have a party!
Equal opportunities policy
At Lydian, we strive to provide equal opportunities for all lawyers in terms of recruitment, training and advancement opportunities. Our decisions are always based on the requirements of the position, uninfluenced by other considerations.
Check out Lydian's testimonials and learn more about working at Lydian.
Fully convinced? Apply online (http://www.lydian.be/en/jobs).
If you have any questions, you can always contact our HR Officer
T +32 2 787 90 79
We are Lydian, a fast-growing firm with a young and dynamic team of top lawyers. We have put ourselves on the map as a full-service firm. Our lawyers advise major companies, both international and Belgian, and help them with their most challenging cases.
Thanks to our expertise, we have quickly become one of the largest independent law firms in Belgium!