Junior Associate Environmental, planning & energy law
- You hold a Belgian Masters of law degree, testimony to your academic and social commitment that helps you to stand out from the crowd.
- You are truly interested in everything that concerns the environment in the broad sense (environmental, planning & energy law)
- You are a team player looking for work in a competitive yet collective environment.
- You are a native Dutch speaker with an excellent command of English and French.
- You are interested in real estate law in the broadest sense of the word.
- As a bonus, you have obtained a LL.M. or another useful third cycle degree.
- You will work for one of the leading environmental, planning and energy practices on the Belgian market, providing services to all levels of government as well as companies and private clients.
- You will be part of well-integrated team, well known in the market.
- You will work on challenging and diverse cases, having the opportunity to work with other departments of our firm, as well as with third party experts. You will also have the opportunity to plead before the Belgian judicial and administrative courts (Council for Permit Disputes; Council of State)
- You will be offered both the opportunity to develop your career at Lydian and a competitive and attractive remuneration package.
- You will benefit from our training programs, both in law and in other areas, such as communication, IT and business development.
Equal opportunities policy
It is Lydian’s policy to provide equal opportunities for all lawyers in relation to recruitment, training and promotion. Decisions in these areas are made only by reference to the requirements of the job and are not influenced by any other consideration.
Kickstart your career now and apply online
Tour & Taxis – Havenlaan 86C b113
T +32 2 787 90 00
F +32 2 787 90 99
Lydian, a firm that’s expanding fast, where a young team of lawyers has successfully worked to put a dynamic, full-service office firmly on the map: that’s who we are.
Lydian advises important international and Belgian companies in their most challenging cases. Our lawyers are amongst the best in their profession. It’s not really surprising that in a very short time we have managed to become one of the largest independent law firms in Belgium.