- You have strong written and oral communication skill (Dutch-French-English).
- You hold a Bachelors' degree.
- You are very well structured and you have strong organization skills.
- Setting priorities, taking ownership and assisting colleagues proactively is what you love to do.
- Being discrete, reliable and flexible are your key strenghts.
- You have an eye for detail.
- MS Office has no secret for you.
- Having relevant experience in a legal environment is a plus.
- A full time contract of indefinite duration.
- A varied and challenging position in a young, inspiring and ambitious environment.
- An unbeatable company culture with many team moments, after work activities, yearly ski trip, ...
- A full remuneration package consisting of a competitive base salary (based upon relevant experience) and several extralegal advantages (meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, laptop & smartphone, transport allowance, ...).
- We invest in your development by offering regular trainings organized by our Lydian Academy.
- We offer the possibility to work from home.
Equal opportunities policy
It is Lydian’s policy to provide equal opportunities for all collaborators in relation to recruitment, training and promotion. Decisions in these areas are made only by reference to the requirements of the job and are not influenced by any other consideration.
Check out Lydian’s testimonials and find out more about working at Lydian.
Kickstart your career now and apply online (http://www.lydian.be/en/jobs)
Karen Geerinck, HR Manager
T +32 2 787 90 00
Lydian, a firm that’s expanding fast, where a young team of lawyers has successfully worked to put a dynamic, full-service office firmly on the map: that’s who we are.
Lydian advises important international and Belgian companies in their most challenging cases. Our lawyers are amongst the best in their profession. It’s not really surprising that in a very short time we have managed to become one of the largest independent law firms in Belgium.