A Management Assistant
- Ideally you hold a university degree or at least a high school diploma.
- You are able to deal with internal as well as external contacts with a variety of nationalities and that is why we ask you to have excellent written and spoken language skills (Dutch-French-English).
- You are proficient in MS Office suite and are familiar with the Internet, Intranet (and PowerPoint).
- Since you are an essential force in daily administrative support we expect flexibility, stressresilience and perfect file follow-up.
- Having relevant experience in a legal environment and preferably in a large or medium law firm in Brussels is a plus.
- Electronic calendar management.
- Scheduling meetings (internally and externally).
- Making travel arrangements.
- Internal and external telephone contacts.
- Administrative file preparation and follow-up.
- Preparation and looking after seminar services.
- Typing and layout of correspondence, contracts, motions, notifications, and deeds of partnership.
- In addition you will occasionally have to translate short documents (Dutch-French-English).
Equal opportunities policy
It is Lydian’s policy to provide equal opportunities for all employees in relation to recruitment, training and promotion. Decisions in these areas are made only by reference to the requirements of the job and are not influenced by any other consideration.
Lydian, a firm that’s expanding fast, where a young team of lawyers has successfully worked to put a dynamic, full-service office firmly on the map: that’s who we are.
Lydian advises important international and Belgian companies in their most challenging cases. Our lawyers are amongst the best in their profession. It’s not really surprising that in a very short time we have managed to become one of the largest independent law firms in Belgium.