- You hold a Bachelor's degree (Office Management) or a degree in a similar field and/or have already gained relevant experience in a similar position.
- You are a structured, stress-resistant and above all proactive administrative jack-of-all-trades who is comfortable with the MS-office package (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Thanks to your flair for languages, you communicate fluently in Dutch, French and English.
- A diverse range of responsibilities that can be broadly divided into:
Agenda and mailbox management:
- Scheduling meetings, business lunches, events, etc. and arranging the associated practical matters (parking, tickets, reservations, etc.) - Scheduling deadlines within the various files and ensuring their follow-up.
- Planning business trips from A to Z (flights, hotels, appointments with contacts, etc.) and planning this consistently in the agenda.
- Following up incoming mails (printing and archiving, following up requested actions, ...) in a discrete, but above all proactive way.
Administrative and support tasks:
- Timely and consistent printing and archiving of files and document bundles
- Updating and formatting documents.
- Administrative opening of files according to the corresponding procedure.
- Entering timesheets and preparing expense reports.
Operations and reception:
- Placing orders.
- Ensuring smooth correspondence.
- Handling telephone calls.
- You will be working in a dynamic, but above all collegial environment.
- You get the best of both worlds: working for a leading Belgian law firm while enjoying the benefits of working locally in our Antwerp office.
- Immediate permanent contract after a successful application process.
- A competitive salary package based on experience including 1 home working day (after familiarization period).
Equal opportunities policy
At Lydian, we strive to provide equal opportunities for all lawyers in terms of recruitment, training and advancement opportunities. Our decisions are always based on the requirements of the position, uninfluenced by other considerations.
Fully convinced? Apply by using the form below!
If you have any questions, you can always contact our HR Officer
T +32 2 787 90 79
We are Lydian, a fast-growing firm with a young and dynamic team of top lawyers and staff. We have put ourselves on the map as a full-service firm. Our lawyers advise major companies, both international and Belgian, and help them with their most challenging cases.
Thanks to our expertise, we have quickly become one of the largest independent law firms in Belgium!