Marketing & BD Officer
- You have accumulated theoretical baggage in a relevant Bachelor's degree and already have initial practical experience in a similar position.
- You are someone who can work independently, while being a true team player as well.
- Thanks to any prior (professional) experience, you are familiar with how to prioritize and deliver results within deadlines.
- Your eye for detail helps you deliver quality results every time.
- You think outside of the box and love innovation.
- Thanks to your language skills, you communicate fluently in Dutch, French and English.
A range of tasks full of variety that can be broadly divided into:
- You share your knowledge and experience with the lawyers in creating their business plan.
Marketing & communication:
- You will contribute to the preparation of legal guide and award submissions
- You will provide support in preparing quotations, presentations and other business development materials. development materialen.
- You get the opportunity to coordinate events or seminars for clients.
- You provide content for different communication channels (website, social media, etc.) and have a nose for the latest trends.
Analysis & reporting:
- You register all our Marketing & Business Development initiatives, while also analysing and evaluating their added value.
- You never miss an opportunity to promote the use of our CRM system. You will also actively use it yourself.
- You ensure that information relating to accumulated experience and expertise is always up-to-date (CVs, website, credentials, etc.).
- You will delve into our clients' challenges, conduct market research and benchmarks.
- You proactively generate various reports to provide the necessary data to the various practice groups.
- You will support the Marketing & BD Manager to manage the annual budget.
You will find yourself in a dynamic, but above all collegial environment with growth and development opportunities and the chance to work on numerous projects.
A competitive salary package based on experience including 2 home working days (after a predetermined introduction period).
Equal opportunities policy
At Lydian, we strive to provide equal opportunities for all employees in terms of recruitment, training and advancement opportunities. Our decisions are always based on the requirements of the position, uninfluenced by other considerations.
Check out Lydian's testimonials and learn more about working at Lydian.
Fully convinced? Apply online (http://www.lydian.be/en/jobs).
If you have any questions, you can always contact our HR Officer
T +32 2 787 90 79
We are Lydian, a fast-growing firm with a young and dynamic team of top lawyers and staff. We have put ourselves on the map as a full-service firm. Our lawyers advise major companies, both international and Belgian, and help them with their most challenging cases.
Thanks to our expertise, we have quickly become one of the largest independent law firms in Belgium!