(Senior) Associate Public
- Thanks to your interest and rich experience (4 to 8 years) in public economic law, you have become familiar with most aspects of this field.
- Deriving energy from providing the right legal advice in an understandable and client-centered manner is a trait you possess.
- As a team player seeking a position in a competitive yet collegial environment, there is a desire to help consolidate and further develop the public law practice group.
- Placing importance on training junior lawyers in a qualitative way and coaching them in their development is one of your core values.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch.
Do you complement this with a sound knowledge of French and/or English? Absolute plus!
- You join a leading practice in Belgian public law, where we provide services to various government levels and national and international companies.
- You have the unique opportunity to tackle challenging and diverse cases. You will work closely with other practice groups within our firm and have the opportunity to connect with external experts.
- A wide range of various professional training courses: we pay attention to the constant sharpening of your legal knowledge and you will also continuously receive training that will further sharpen other competencies (IT, people management, business development, mental well-being, ...).
- An open and inclusive corporate culture, where diversity and equal opportunities are valued and promoted.
- We compensate your performance with an attractive remuneration package in line with your experience.
- Even after working hours, Lydian is a pleasant place to be: our Social Team organizes all kinds of activities on a very regular basis (sports, drinks, tastings, ...) and we regularly have a party!
Equal opportunities policy
At Lydian, we strive to provide equal opportunities for all lawyers in terms of recruitment, training and advancement opportunities. Our decisions are always based on the requirements of the position, uninfluenced by other considerations.
Fully convinced? Apply by using the form below!
If you have any questions, you can always contact our HR Officer
T +32 2 787 90 79
We are Lydian, a fast-growing firm with a young and dynamic team of top lawyers. We have put ourselves on the map as a full-service firm. Our lawyers advise major companies, both international and Belgian, and help them with their most challenging cases.
Thanks to our expertise, we have quickly become one of the largest independent law firms in Belgium!