Incentives: how to share the success of your business with key individuals? Recent highlights
An enterprise’s success is often co-dependent on the efforts of management and employees. Various possibilities exist to additionally stimulate and reward these individuals.
During our lunch seminar, we will discuss – after a short overview of the existing known possibilities – certain important recent developments, in particular:
- The success story of cash profit sharing
- The issue of social security contributions due in relation to shares that are issued by a foreign parent company
- The possibility of connecting dividend rights to the results of a companies’ specific division (so-called ‘tracking shares’ or ‘tracking stock’)
- The impact of the new Companies and Associations Code (which will enter into force on 1 May 2019) on employee participation plans
All relevant employment law, social security, company law and tax law aspects will be covered.
This lunch seminar will be held in French and in Dutch.
Participation is free of charge. You can register online until 24 March 2019.
We hope to welcome you at our lunch seminar!
- Welcome and sandwiches: 12:00 pm
- Presentations and Q&A: 12:30 pm
- End: 2:15 pm
For a smooth organization, we kindly ask those who have registered to inform us (+32 2 787 90 77 or email@example.com) in case they will not be able to attend this seminar.