Lunch seminar: Public procurement & Insurances
Havenlaan 86C - b113
We would like to invite you to our lunch seminar on public procurement and insurances.
We will treat, among others, the following topics:
- The applicability of public procurement law and insurance law to the procurement of insurances;
- The duration of insurance contracts and the coverage over time;
- Determining the contract amount;
- Possibilities to modify insurances (aggravation, alteration of the insured risk);
- Coinsurance, reinsurance and subcontracting;
- The role of insurance intermediaries.
The lunch seminar takes place on Thursday 14 November 2019 in our offices in Brussels (Tour & Taxis, Avenue du Port 86c, 1000 Bruxelles). It will be given in French and Dutch.
Participation is free of charge. You can register online until 8 November.
We hope to welcome many of you at our lunch seminar!
- Welcome and sandwiches: 12:00 pm
- Presentations and Q&A: 12:30 pm
- End: 2:15 pm
For a smooth organization, we kindly ask those who have registered to inform us (+32 2 787 90 77 or email@example.com) in case they will not be able to attend this seminar.