An Associate in IP, IT and Data Protection law (2-4 years experience)
- You hold a Belgian Masters in law, testimony to your academic engagement that helps you to stand out from the crowd.
- As a bonus, you have obtained a LLM or another useful third cycle degree in the field of Intellectual Property, IT or Data Protection.
- Ideally, you have 2 to 4 years of experience working in a (Belgian or international) law firm in the field of Intellectual Property, IT and/or Data Protection.
- You are a team player looking for work in a collaborative environment.
- You like working in an international oriented practice.
- You are a native Dutch speaker with an excellent command of English and French.
- You will be a part of a well-integrated team that works on high-profile Belgian and international cases.
- We offer you a very stimulating work environment and the opportunity to be part of a young and dynamic team in a leading law firm. The work will be interesting and challenging and you will have the opportunity to work with other departments in an interdisciplinary way.
- We make a long-term commitment to our lawyers. We offer dedicated training programmes, and we also organise professional training on communication, IT skills, management and business development skills.
- Last but not least, we offer career progression and a competitive and attractive package.
Politique d’égalité des chances
It is Lydian’s policy to provide equal opportunities for all lawyers in relation to recruitment, training and promotion. Decisions in these areas are made only by reference to the requirements of the job and are not influenced by any other consideration.
Check out Lydian’s testimonials and find out more about working at Lydian (https://www.lydian.be/en/jobs).
Karen Geerinck, HR Manager
Tour & Taxis – Havenlaan 86C b113
T +32 2 787 90 00
F +32 2 787 90 99
A propos de Lydian
Lydian, a firm that’s expanding fast, where a young team of lawyers has successfully worked to put a dynamic, full-service office firmly on the map: that’s who we are.
Lydian advises important international and Belgian companies in their most challenging cases. Our lawyers are amongst the best in their profession. It’s not really surprising that in a very short time we have managed to become one of the largest independent law firms in Belgium.