A Professional Support Lawyer Real Estate, Environment & Regulatory
- You hold a Belgian Bachelor or Masters in law and/or you have experience as PSL or Paralegal.
- You are interested in real estate, environmental and public law
- You are a native Dutch speaker with a good knowledge of the French and English language.
- You are punctual and independent.
- You have a sense of initiative and organisational talent.
- You are a dynamic and steering participant in practice group meetings
- You will be working in our Brussels office and sporadically in our Antwerp/Hasselt office
- You will be a part of a well-integrated team that works on high-profile Belgian and international cases.
- We offer you a very stimulating work environment and the opportunity to be part of a young and dynamic team in a leading law firm. The work will be interesting and challenging and you will have the opportunity to work with other departments in an interdisciplinary way.
- We make a long-term commitment to our PSL. We offer dedicated local and global training programmes, and we also organise professional training on communication, IT skills, management and business development skills.
- A full or part-time permanent contract
- This intellectually stimulating job allows you to organize your work-life balance around stable working hours
- Last but not least, we offer a competitive and attractive package.
- Maintaining, developing and improving our knowledge database
- Maintaining and developing know-how materials and liaising with lawyers
- Creating new, and amending existing standard documents and documentation
- Providing legal input for pitches
- Organising practice group meetings
- Writing/updating training materials
- Coordination of knowledge related tasks
Politique d’égalité des chances
It is Lydian’s policy to provide equal opportunities for all employees and lawyers in relation to recruitment, training and promotion. Decisions in these areas are made only by reference to the requirements of the job and are not influenced by any other consideration.
Kickstart your career now at Lydian!
A propos de Lydian
Lydian, a firm that’s expanding fast, where a young team of lawyers has successfully worked to put a dynamic, full-service office firmly on the map: that’s who we are. Lydian advises important international and Belgian companies in their most challenging cases. Our lawyers are amongst the best in their profession. It’s not really surprising that in a very short time we have managed to become one of the largest independent law firms in Belgium.