An associate in Public Law (0-4 years experience)
- You hold a Belgian Masters in law, testimony to your academic and social engagement that helps you to stand out from the crowd.
- You are a team player looking for work in a competitive yet collective environment.
- You like working in a full service law firm, with a sound Belgian business case.
- You are a native Dutch speaker with an excellent command of English or French.
- Experience in public law in an international or national law firm in Belgium is a plus.
- As a bonus, you have obtained a LL.M. or another useful third cycle degree or you are fluent in another EU language.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- You will work for one of the leading (economic) public law practices on the Belgian market, providing services to all levels of government as well as companies and private clients dealing with government.
- You will be part of well integrated team, well known in the public law market.
- You will work on challenging and diverse cases, having the opportunity to work with other departments of our firm, as well as with third party experts.
- You will be offered both the opportunity to develop your career at Lydian and a competitive and attractive remuneration package.
It is Lydian’s policy to provide equal opportunities for all lawyers in relation to recruitment, training and promotion. Decisions in these areas are made only by reference to the requirements of the job and are not influenced by any other consideration.
Kickstart your career now at Lydian!
Wat bieden we?
Lydian, a firm that’s expanding fast, where a young team of lawyers has successfully worked to put a dynamic, full-service office firmly on the map: that’s who we are.
Lydian advises important international and Belgian companies in their most challenging cases. Our lawyers are amongst the best in their profession. It’s not really surprising that in a very short time we have managed to become one of the largest independent law firms in Belgium.