A native French speaking Associate in Real Estate (4-5 years experience)
- You hold a Belgian Masters of law degree, testimony to your academic and social commitment that helps you to stand out from the crowd.
- You are a team player looking for work in a competitive yet collective environment.
- Your are interested in real estate law in the broadest sense of the word: contractual law, corporate real estate law, urban and environmental law, etc.
- You like working in a full service law firm, with a sound Belgian business case.
- You are a native French speaker with an excellent command of English and Dutch.
- Experience in real estate in an international or national business law firm in Belgium is required.
- As a bonus, you have obtained a Master in Notary Law, a LL.M. or another useful third cycle degree or you are fluent in another EU language.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- You will work for one of the leading real estate practices on the Belgian market, providing services to all levels of government as well as companies and private clients.
- You will be part of a well integrated team, well known in the real estate market.
- You will work on challenging and diverse cases, having the opportunity to work with other departments of our firm, as well as with third party experts.
- You will be offered both the opportunity to develop your career at Lydian and a competitive and attractive remuneration package.
- You will benefit from our training programs, both in law and in other areas, such as communication, IT and business development.
It is Lydian’s policy to provide equal opportunities for all lawyers in relation to recruitment, training and promotion. Decisions in these areas are made only by reference to the requirements of the job and are not influenced by any other consideration.
Check out Lydian’s testimonials and find out more about working at Lydian.
Kickstart your career now and apply online (http://www.lydian.be/en/jobs)
Koen Poncelet, COO
Tour & Taxis – Havenlaan 86C b113
T +32 2 787 90 00
F +32 2 787 90 99
Wat bieden we?
Lydian, a firm that’s expanding fast, where a young team of lawyers has successfully worked to put a dynamic, full-service office firmly on the map: that’s who we are.
Lydian advises important international and Belgian companies in their most challenging cases. Our lawyers are amongst the best in their profession. It’s not really surprising that in a very short time we have managed to become one of the largest independent law firms in Belgium.