Our environmental lawyers have extensive expertise handling complex environmental and energy regulatory issues, including matters related to:
- the regulation of products;
- contaminated properties;
- environmental risk allocation mechanisms in corporate, lending and property documentation;
- property transactions and PFI/PPP projects in the water, waste and waste water fields;
- appointing and dealing with environmental consultants;
- regulatory intervention and enforcement.
Our environmental law clients include several of the largest companies in the private sector in Belgium, including those involved in real estate, construction, waste, water and energy as well as several major public sector organisations.