Lydian’s Banking & Finance Team has managed to build a strong reputation in both domestic and cross-border finance transactions. Recognised in the market as one of the few independent finance practices’ operating outside a US/UK law firm banner in this area, Lydian has a large team of lawyers who focus exclusively on Banking & Finance work.
We act for banks, corporates, sponsors and governments on a wide range of Banking & Finance matters, including:
- international banking (such as leveraged/acquisition finance, asset finance, banking restructuring, structured trade finance and real estate finance)
- project finance (national and international energy projects and PPP/PFI projects in all sectors including waste, roads, health, prisons, rail, renewables, power and telecoms)
- business restructuring and insolvency (including insolvency and asset recovery, restructurings and corporate support)
- capital markets (including securitisations and repacks, debt capital markets and derivatives, high yield and equity capital markets)
- regulatory (including clearing, settlement and custody, banking regulatory and investment funds)
See also Finance