Our team has earned itself a solid reputation for handling the labour law aspects of company restructuring operations, including transfers of undertakings (TUPE), outsourcing, collective dismissals, business closures and restructurings under the Belgian Chapter 11-like proceedings. We frequently coordinate European restructuring projects in several countries.
Our experts advise on:
- drawing up and negotiating social plans;
- drafting collective labour agreements;
- all formalities relating to collective dismissal proceedings (notifications to the authorities and communication to employees’ representatives);
- information and consultation with (Belgian and European) works councils, trade union delegations and health and safety at work committees
- managing social conflicts;
- early retirement arrangements.