- You hold a Belgian Masters of law degree, testimony to your academic and social commitment that helps you to stand out from the crowd.
- You are a team player looking for work in a competitive yet collective environment.
- You like working in a full service law firm, with a sound Belgian business case.
- You are a native French speaker with a good command of English and Dutch.
- Experience in real estate (construction, leases, urban planning, transactions and/or environment) in an international or national law firm in Belgium is a plus
- As a bonus, you have obtained a Master in “Notariat”, a LL.M. or another useful third cycle degree or you are fluent in another EU language.
What we offer you
- You will work for one of the leading real estate practices on the Belgian market, providing services to all levels of government as well as companies and private clients.
- You will be part of well integrated team, well known in the real estate market.
- You will work on challenging and diverse cases, having the opportunity to work with other departments of our firm, as well as with third party experts.
- You will be offered both the opportunity to develop your career at Lydian and a competitive and attractive remuneration package.
- You will benefit from our training programs, both in law and in other areas, such as communication, IT and business development.
Equal Opportunities Policy
- It is Lydian’s policy to provide equal opportunities for all lawyers in relation to recruitment, training and promotion.
- Decisions in these areas are made only by reference to the requirements of the job and are not influenced by any other consideration.
Kickstart your career now and apply online !