- You hold a Belgian Masters in law, and your engagement at university helped you to stand out from the crowd.
- As a team player you have the necessary drive and talent to work in a competitive environment where the group atmosphere is key.
- You have excellent entrepreneurial skills, you are passionate about your work.
- You are home in an international context.
- You are a native French speaker with an excellent command of Dutch and English.
What we offer you
- You will be a part of a well-integrated team that works on high profile Belgian and international cases.
- We offer you a very stimulating work environment and the opportunity to be a part of a young and dynamic team in a leading law firm. The work will be interesting and challenging and you will have the opportunity to work with other departments and in an interdisciplinary way.
- We make a long term commitment to our lawyers. We offer dedicated local and global training programmes and we also organise professional training on communication, IT skills, management and business development skills.
- Last but not least, we offer career progression and a competitive and attractive package.
Equal Opportunities Policy
It is Lydian’s policy to provide equal opportunities for all lawyers in relation to recruitment, training and promotion. Decisions in these areas are made only by reference to the requirements of the job and are not influenced by any other consideration.