- You hold a Belgian Masters in law, testimony to your academic and social engagement that helps you to stand out from the crowd.
- Ideally, you have 2 to 3 years of experience working in a (Belgian or international) law firm in the field of Intellectual Property.
- You are a team player looking for work in a competitive yet collaborative environment.
- You like working in an international oriented practice.
- You are a native French speaker with an excellent command of English and Dutch.
- As a bonus, you have obtained a LLM or another useful third cycle degree in the field of Intellectual Property.
What we offer you
- You will be a part of a well-integrated team that works on high-profile Belgian and international cases.
- We offer you a very stimulating work environment and the opportunity to be part of a young and dynamic team in a leading law firm. The work will be interesting and challenging and you will have the opportunity to work with other departments in an interdisciplinary way.
- We make a long-term commitment to our lawyers. We offer dedicated local and global training programmes, and we also organise professional training on communication, IT skills, management and business development skills.
- Last but not least, we offer career progression and a competitive and attractive package.
Equal Opportunities Policy
It is Lydian’s policy to provide equal opportunities for all lawyers in relation to recruitment, training and promotion. Decisions in these areas are made only by reference to the requirements of the job and are not influenced by any other consideration.