- You are a team player with the necessary drive and talent to work in a competitive environment where the group atmosphere is key: we work together.
- You are passionate about employment law.
- You have excellent entrepreneurial skills.
- You hold a Belgian Masters in law with outstanding results, and during your studies you stood out from the crowd (f.ex. engagement in non profit organization or in the university, work or training experience).
- You are a native Dutch speaker with an excellent command of English and French.
What we offer you
- You will be part of a well-integrated firm that works for high profile Belgian and international clients and on challenging cases.
- You will be part of our employment team and be able to learn from 15 highly skilled employment lawyers.
- We offer you a stimulating work environment with respect for a balanced work life.
- We will support you and make a long term commitment to our lawyers. You will be provided the best training, with transparent feedback during your career. We also offer dedicated local and global training programmes and organise professional training on communication, IT skills, management and business development skills.
Last but not least, we offer career possibilities and a competitive and attractive package.
Equal Opportunities Policy
It is Lydian’s policy to provide equal opportunities for all lawyers in relation to recruitment, training and promotion. Decisions in these areas are made only by reference to the requirements of the job and are not influenced by any other consideration.
Check out Lydian’s testimonials and find out more about working at Lydian.
Kick-start your career now and apply online.
Lydian advises important international and Belgian companies in their most challenging cases. Our lawyers are amongst the best in their profession. It’s not really surprising that in a very short time we have managed to become one of the largest independent law firms in Belgium.