LUNCH SEMINAR: ‘To b2b or not to b2b – impact on the insurance sector”
Havenlaan 86C - b113
The new b2b Law of 4 April 2019 introduces a new framework regarding unfair terms and market practices between companies. This seminar will discuss the impact of these rules on the insurance sector.
The b2b Law may have a considerable impact on contracts such as distribution, cooperation and service agreements. Furthermore, the Law raises questions regarding its scope of application and the impact on other regulatory requirements governing the insurance business.
Time to dot the i’s and cross the t’s.
Our Insurance Team would like to invite you to our lunch seminar where they will discuss the practical implications of the new b2b legislation on the insurance sector. In particular, we will discuss the following topics:
- legal framework & scope of application of the b2b Law;
- unfair terms and market practices;
- other relevant provisions (e.g. unilateral amendment of contractual conditions and premium, annual tacit renewal, waiver of recourse, arbitration clause, interpretation of ambiguous provisions); and
The lunch seminar takes place on Tuesday 18 February 2020 in our offices in Brussels (Tour & Taxis, Avenue du Port 86c, 1000 Brussels). Presentations will be given in both French and Dutch.
Participation is free of charge. You can register online ([LINK]) until 12 February 2020.
We hope to welcome you at our lunch seminar!
- Welcome and sandwiches: 12:00 pm
- Presentations and Q&A: 12:30 pm
- End: 2:15 pm
For a smooth organisation, we kindly ask those who have registered to inform us (+32 2 787 90 77 or firstname.lastname@example.org) in case they will not be able to attend this seminar.