Lunch seminar: How does artificial intelligence (AI) and intellectual property (IP) impact each other ?
Havenlaan 86C - b113
AI is increasingly driving important developments in technology and business and is being used across a wide range of industries as mentioned by the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) when launching its public consultation on AI and IP on 13 December 2019.
This topic raises a number of practical questions that Lydian’s IP/IT team will discuss during a lunch seminar:
- What does AI mean ?
- Can I claim IP protection on the results of AI?
- How can I use AI to protect / manage better my IP rights ?
- What are the other possible legal issues of AI (such as data protection, security, discrimination and liability)?
The lunch seminar will take place on 13 February 2020 in our Brussels’ office and will be held in Dutch and French and the slides will be in English.
Registration is free until 6 February 2020.
- Welcome and sandwiches: 12h00
- Start of the presentation : 12h30
- End: 14h15
To allow us to guarantee a good organization, we would be grateful if you could inform us in case of impediment, at: + 32 2 787 90 15 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.