Havenlaan 86C - b113
The next social elections will take place between 11 May and 24 May 2020. Although this may still seem far away, it is advisable to start thinking about the organization of these social elections in order to prepare for them as well as possible.
Our Employment, Pensions & Benefits team has organized a lunch seminar in this regard, during which we will discuss the following practical topics:
- The obligation to install a works council and/or health and safety committee, and thus to organize social elections;
- The employees to be taken into account to determine this obligation;
- The procedure and the calendar of the social elections 2020;
- The strategic action points to be taken into account for the social elections 2020.
This lunch seminar will be held in Dutch and French at our offices in Brussels, Tour & Taxis.
This session will take place on 16 May 2019. Register online for free until 9 May 2019.
We look forward welcoming you at our lunch seminar!
- Welcome and sandwiches: 12:00 pm
- Session and questions: 12.30 pm
- End: 14.15 pm
In order to ensure a good organization, we thank you for informing us in case of inability to attend after registration on +32 2 787 90 77 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.