Junior Associate Employment
- You have successfully completed your Masters in Law. An LL.M. is a nice plus, but not a requirement.
- You have a true entrepreneurial spirit and an inexhaustible passion for employment law.
- You believe in the power of collaboration and are willing to actively contribute to the team's efficient operation within a positive atmosphere.
- You have an excellent command of Dutch.
Do you complement this with a solid knowledge of French and English? Absolutely advantageous!
- An inspiring and innovative working environment where you will be challenged to bring out the best in yourself and develop your professional skills.
- Together with a driven and dynamic team, you will handle a diverse selection of cases and files with a wide range of topics within the employment domain.
- A wide range of various professional training courses: we pay attention to the constant sharpening of your legal knowledge and you will also always receive training that will further sharpen other competencies (IT, people management, business development, mental well-being, ...).
- An open and inclusive corporate culture, where diversity and equal opportunities are valued and promoted.
- We compensate your achievements with an attractive remuneration package in line with your experience.
- Even after working hours, Lydian is a pleasant place to be: our Social Team organizes all kinds of activities on a very regular basis (sports, drinks, tastings, etc.) and we regularly have a party!
Equal opportunities policy
At Lydian, we strive to provide equal opportunities for all lawyers in terms of recruitment, training and advancement opportunities. Our decisions are always based on the requirements of the position, uninfluenced by other considerations.
Fully convinced? Apply by using the form below!
If you have any questions, you can always contact our HR Officer
T +32 2 787 90 79
We are Lydian, a fast-growing firm with a young and dynamic team of top lawyers. We have put ourselves on the map as a full-service firm. Our lawyers advise major companies, both international and Belgian, and help them with their most challenging cases.
Thanks to our expertise, we have quickly become one of the largest independent law firms in Belgium!