Our team can assist you in logistics outsourcing projects, from your transport contracts to setting your supply chain requirements. The Ports & Logistics team can provide you with useful and pragmatic advice, both tailored to the specific needs of your company and the requirement of the specific project.
Our services include:
- drafting of logistics contracts and warehousing agreements
- setting-up of logistics structures and legal risk assessment
- advice on multimodal transport agreements, transport contracts, charter parties and ship finance
- due diligence of insurance portfolios
- corporate and other transactions in the port, logistics and shipping sectors
- dispute resolution and arbitration.
Our team proactively advises in durable set ups to limit the risk of disputes and to put in place swift and reactive remedies in case of disputes.
Our lawyers have acted for:
- port and terminal developers, investors, operators and managers
- ship owners and operators
- air freight and heavy lift operators
- commodity traders
- banks and financial institutions
- equipment lessors
- IT solutions providers
- transaction arrangers and brokers
- export credit agencies
- trade associations.