Effective and practical data breach and incident response support, including 24/7/365 Hotline.
Growing technology and complex digitalisation increase risks of cyber-attacks and loss of data for companies.
We advise clients on the pro-active steps to take in order to protect their business against such attacks. We have experience in legal risks assessment, drafting contractual clauses, efficient insurance coverage and the correct management of personal data.
When faced with a data breach or security incident, time is of the essence. Not only does the GDPR provide for strict notification (towards the supervisory authorities) and communication (towards the affected data subjects) obligations. In addition, your organisation’s operations may be compromised and it may face liability vis-à-vis affected data subjects and third parties.
Lydian provides data breach and incident response support, enabling you to meet all deadlines and fulfil your obligations. Our assistance includes:
- preparation of data breach and incident response plans, procedures and processes;
- incident management and coordination;
- advising on mitigating measures to be taken in order to ensure business continuity;
- contacts with and coordination of third party vendors (e.g., IT forensics);
- the preparation, review and/or submission of required notifications to supervisory authorities;
- the preparation of communications addressed to affected data subjects;
- the preparation and/or review of follow-up communications with supervisory authorities;
- identifying legal responsibilities and enforcing your organisation’s rights (through formal notifications of default, amicable negotiations and, if necessary, court proceedings);
- assistance on possible contractual disputes as a result of the incident (e.g., with service providers); and
- advising on possible insurance coverage and assisting with timely insurance declarations.
Lydian has set up a dedicated Lydian Hotline that is 24/7/365 available (see below).
Price: Contact us for a tailor-made offer