Lydian offers the right answers to your questions: we combine specific knowledge and expertise in the electronic communications sector of our ICT team with a seamless and integrated collaboration with our other practices.
Lydian’s ICT team advises corporations (both telecoms and other) on telecom regulatory issues, such as interconnection tariffs, public telecoms network ownership, and licensing requirements.
We also advise on the full spectrum of telecom-related contracts and related litigation, including:
- MVNO contracts;
- co-branding arrangements;
- IRU agreements;
- duct sharing agreements;
- provision of broadband and telecom services;
- dark fibre agreements;
- collocation arrangements;
- network support and maintenance agreements;
- agreements relating to the provision of telecom hardware.