Chambers Europe 2022 Rankings
We are honoured as always to be ranked in the Chambers and Partners Europe 2022 rankings!⭐💥🏆
- In our Employment practice, Jan Hofkens is promoted to a Band 1 ranking. Lydian and Alexander Vandenbergen are ranked in Band 2.
- Our Banking & Finance practice is ranked in Band 4 with Tom Geudens being ranked in Band 3.
- In our Corporate practice, Peter de Ryck is ranked in Band 4.
- Within Dispute Resolution, Lydian is ranked in Band 4. Hugo Keulers is ranked in Band 3 in the subsection: Litigation.
- Our Intellectual Property practice is ranked in Band 4, with Annick Mottet Haugaard being ranked in Band 3.
- Both Lydian's Public law practice and Jens Debièvre are ranked in Band 3.
- Our Real Estate Practice is ranked in Band 3, with Wouter Neven being ranked in Band 2.
- In TMT: Information Technology, Bastiaan Bruyndonckx is ranked in Band 3.
Congratulations to all our partners and thank you to the entire team at Lydian for your commitment to our clients and our firm. Our sincere thanks to all our clients and peers for your continued support, recommendations and trust! 👏🏼.
View all our rankings and testimonials here.