We have a special focus on HR in the health care sector:employment relationships between healthcare professionals and their employers, work time schedules, employment conditions, liability cases and all HR related issues.
All employers have a legal duty to protect employees’ health and safety at work.
Lydian shares best practice know-how with employers on providing employees with a psychologically safe working environment.
We help companies to comply with OHS regulations and assist in drafting and implementing health policies (alcohol and drugs at work, stress, bullying, harassment).
We advise on health-related issues:
- absenteeism and disability management;
- medical compliance;
- control medicine;
- reintegration of disabled employees;
- liability for damage/accidents at work;
- termination and disability;
- medical file and privacy management;
- legal position of prevention consultants.
We provide support to external health services on the legal position of their prevention experts/consultants, liability for damage/accidents, medical compliance, and screening of collaboration relationships with companies.