We have a special focus on HR in the health care sector, more in particular on employment relationships between healthcare professionals and their employers, work time schedules, employment conditions, liability cases and all HR related issues.
All employers have a legal duty to protect employees’ health and safety at work.
Lydian offers best practices for all employers on how to provide their employees with a psychologically-safe working environment.
We help companies to comply with OHS-regulations and assist them with drafting and implementing health policies (f.i. alcohol and drugs at work, stress, bullying, harassment etc.).
We advice on health related issues as:
- absenteeism and disability management,
- medical compliance,
- control medicine,
- reintegration of disabled employees,
- liability in case of damage/accidents at work,
- termination and disability,
- medical file and privacy management; and
- legal position of the prevention consultants.
We provide support to external health services with regard to the legal position of their prevention experts/consultants, liability in case of damage/accidents, medical compliance, and screening of collaboration relationships with companies.