That central management functions properly is a prerequisite for a company to achieve excellent financial results. Senior executives fulfill a central role within the organization and give rise to special concerns in terms of corporate governance. Lydian helps companies retain key management personnel through devising cost-effective and motivating remuneration packages as well as structuring their professional relationship with the employer.
Lydian has set up a team of specialists who can give expert advice on:
- streamlining the management structure;
- corporate governance rules;
- director’s and officers liability insurances;
- drafting management agreements and contracts of employment;
- the tax and social security status of directors, self-employed managers and employees;
- the most effective remuneration tools to attract, retain and motivate managers and key personnel;
- how to safeguard the company’s know-how;
- exit strategy and, if needed, dispute resolution support.